Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 60 mins
- 2 lb Queso Blanco Velveeta, cubed
- 2 lbs hot ground sausage, browned
- 8 oz shredded Mexican Cheese
- 2 10 oz cans Rotel
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 c milk
- 1 c flavored wood chips
- Soak your wood chips in water 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your grill to 250º.
- Brown the ground sausage in a skillet until it’s fully cooked.
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into small cubes.
- Place all ingredients into a cast iron skillet.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Nexgrill for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/smoked-queso-dip