Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2teaspoons paprika
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 2Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1red bell pepper sliced
- 1green bell pepper sliced
- 1yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1medium sized onion sliced
- optional toppings: avocado chopped cilantro, sour cream
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil, bell peppers, and onion. Sauté until tender about 5-7 minutes. Slide to the side of the skillet
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Serve in tortillas with optional toppings.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Recipe Critic for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://therecipecritic.com/20-minute-skillet-blackened-shrimp-fajitas/