Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat the broiler, ensuring the oven rack is 6 inches from the top. In a bowl, combine the miso paste with the lemon juice using a whisk.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a sheet pan. Spread out the rice on top until it is flat. Drizzle approximately half of the miso-lemon mixture on top. Place the salmon, skin side down, on top of the rice.
- Place zucchini slices evenly around the salmon. Drizzle the remaining miso-lemon mixture on top of the zucchini and salmon and then sprinkle with a dash of salt.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, until the salmon is at your desired temperature. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chives, if desired. Serve hot.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/sheet-pan-miso-lemon-salmon-zucchini-rice-recipe-t175157