Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 3/4 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 1½ pounds hake or other white fish, such as cod or halibut
- 2 medium lemons, 2 zested, 1 halved and 1 juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 packed cup fresh dill and tender stems, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- On a sheet pan, season the green beans and tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat the fish with 1 tablespoon oil and season well with salt, pepper, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes and half the lemon zest. Remove the sheet pan from the oven, push the green beans and tomatoes to the sides so you can place the fish skin-side down, if any, in the center of the pan. Rub the cut side of one of the lemon halves in the pan juices, and place cut-side up in the corner. Cook until the fish easily flakes and a fork pierced into the thickest part doesn't meet a rubbery resistance, about 15 minutes.
- While the fish cooks, in a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining lemon zest, juice of 1 lemon, mustard and dill, and whisk in the olive oil until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the cut lemon half over the sheet pan, then spoon some of the dressing over the fish, serving the remaining on the side. Garnish with dill, cut the remaining lemon into wedges and serve with the fish.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/sheet-pan-fish-tomatoes-green-beans-recipe-t215240