Preparation time: 4 hrs
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yoghurt (not Greek)
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 12 untrimmed lamb rib chops (about 3 lb.), patted dry
- Kosher salt
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sumac
- Mix yoghurt, black pepper, coriander, cumin, paprika, cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Season both sides of lamb chop generously with salt and add to bowl with marinade. Turn lamb in the marinade to coat; cover and chill at least 3 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Let lamb sit at room temperature 1 hour before grilling.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Grill lamb to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5–10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss onion, parsley, lemon juice, and sumac with a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Serve lamb chops with parsley salad on top.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Bon Appétit Magazine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/seven-spice-grilled-lamb-chops-with-parsley-salad?intcid=inline_amp