Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 lb sugar snap peas washed and trimmed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp msg optional
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp neutral oil I used avocado oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Wash and trim your snap peas by taking the tough string off the back of the peas.
- Chop your garlic, then in a bowl add kosher salt, white pepper, sugar, and msg and set aside.
- Over medium high heat, add 2 tbsp of avocado oil and saute your snap peas for 3-4 minutes or until nicely blistered and bright green.
- Immediately add your garlic and seasonings and stir fry for 1 minute, adding a touch more oil if necessary to help saute the garlic.
- Finally, add 1 tbsp of sesame oil then toss for another 30 seconds and enjoy!