Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped into 3⁄4" pieces (Mix up the fruit based on the season and what looks best in the market. Mangos, grapes, plums, apricots, and pretty much any firm-flesh fruits grill up beautifully.)
- 2 cups pineapple chopped into 3⁄4" pieces
- 2 cups watermelon chopped into 3⁄4" pieces
- 4 metal skewers (or wooden skewers soaked in cold water for 20 minutes)
- 1⁄2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps. honey
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Thread the fruit onto the skewers, alternating between peaches, pineapple, and watermelon so that each skewer has a colorful variety of fruit.
- Grill for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until the fruit is nicely caramelized.
- Combine the yogurt with the honey and drizzle over the skewers. Garnish with fresh mint.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eat This, Not That for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatthis.com/grilled-fruit-kebabs-recipe/