Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 12 ounces smoked sausage, such as andouille or kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Prepare 4 (8x8-inch) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the sausages, baby potatoes, and green beans in a large bowl. Add the Cajun seasoning and butter and toss to coat everything in the spicy, buttery goodness.
- Divide the potato and green bean mixture between the 4 pieces of foil. Fold each piece of foil up into a tight packet that is completely sealed — fold 2 opposing sides together and then crimp the edges closed.
- Place the packets on the grill. Cover and grill until the potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes. Use caution when opening the packets, as they are quite steamy.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/sausage-potato-foil-packets-258329