Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3 salmon fillets
- 2-3 zucchinis
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Soak several wooden skewers in water for at least 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the ginger, soy, vinegar, and sesame. Place salmon filets in the marinade for 20 minutes (if you leave it too long, you’ll have ceviche!).
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and cut the filets into 1” x 2” chunks and set aside. Slice the zucchini into 1” rings and toss in the marinade quickly. Thread the fish and veggies onto the wooden skewers.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium high. Use a big wad of paper towel to wipe the grill with oil. Place the skewers over the heat and give each side about three minutes before turning.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/salmon-zucchini-skewers-t26526