Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 large, sweet potatoes
- Aluminium foil
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for 5min
- Peel the potatoes and use bamboo skewers to pierce a few small holes in the sweet potato
- Wrap it in aluminium foil
- Roast them for 15 minutes on the barbecue, turn them upside down and roast for 15 more minutes.
- Unwrap the sweet potatoes and cut them open lengthwise.
- You can stuff the sweet potato with ingredients of your choice, for example, grilled peaches and bell peppers, cucumber and lettuce.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Anne travel foodie for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://annetravelfoodie.com/vegetarian-and-vegan-barbecue-ideas/