Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 1 (20 oz.) package Mild Italian sausage
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 Small zucchini, sliced ½” sliced
- 1 Small yellow squash, ½” sliced
- 1 Small eggplant, ½” sliced
- 1 Pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced (or smashed and roughly chopped)
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Fresh basil, packed, minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh thyme, packed, minced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place the onion, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, tomatoes and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with ½ cup olive oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme. Toss until evenly coated.
- Nestle the sausages into the veggies. Bake for 40 minutes until the vegetables are very tender and the sausage is browned.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil.