Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- ½ scotch bonnet chilli, seeds removed and very finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 200g fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 10g coriander, roughly chopped.
- In a non-metallic bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the salsa, apart from the coriander.
- Cover and chill for at least 15mins to let the flavours come together. Stir through the chopped coriander before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank ASDA for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.asdagoodliving.co.uk/food/recipes/pineapple-salsa