Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Weck glass
- 200g pumpkin (Skin removed, mashed soft
- 125ml milk
- 125ml fresh cream (Substitute with milk if you don’t have fresh cream)
- 30g-40g sugar (Adjust according to the sweetness of the pumpkin)
- 5g-7g gelatin (Soak in advance)
- Blend the pumpkin, sugar, milk, and fresh cream together. Add the soaked gelatin and blend again. After soaking the gelatin, heat gently in the microwave and melt completely.
- Draw a face on the glass with melted chocolate. Make ears, eyes, and cheeks with colored modeling chocolate.
- Make the ears by adding melted chocolate to the tips.
- Paste the parts in step on the inside of the glass. Affix well making sure not to let air in. Once attached, cool in the refrigerator until the parts have fully solidified.
- Once the parts in the step have cooled, pour in your pumpkin purin liquid from earlier.
- Place into the refrigerator. Once it has been set, add fresh cream and the ears and you’re done!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Moshi Moshi Nippon for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.moshimoshi-nippon.jp/127633