Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together steak, peppers, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak mixture in foil packs. Fold up packs and grill, 10 minutes.
- Open packs, top with provolone, and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53182/philly-cheesesteak-foil-packs-recipe/