Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, divided
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Add potatoes to a medium saucepan, cover with water and season with salt. Bring water to a boil, and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, 2 tsp. Old Bay and 1 tbsp. parsley. Toss shrimp until its evenly coated. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine corn, cooked potatoes, melted butter, 1 tsp. Old Bay and 1 tbsp. parsley.
- Thread shrimp, lemon, potatoes, sausage and corn onto metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have been soaked for 20 minutes). Grill skewers until shrimp is opaque and lemon is charred, about 4-5 minutes total, flipping once halfway.