Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- Purple cabbage, 1/2 inch thick slices (I did 3 slices that I then halved)
- Yellow, red & green bell pepper, sliced (I did 1 of each)
- Green onions (I did 6)
- 2 individual salmon portions
- Olive oil
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare large sheet pan with foil and parchment paper.
- Spread out frozen gnocchi on the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes & remove from oven.
- Add veggies to pan of gnocchi. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Try to keep the gnocchi from touching the veggies. Return pan to the oven. Bake for 15 minutes and remove pan from the oven.
- Make room to add the 2 salmon portions. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Return pan to oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes when poked with a knife or fork at thickest part. Or, be fancy and use a probe to see if temperature is at 145 degrees in thickest part.