Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1½ pounds carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Arrange the carrots and onion in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Slice the top off a head of garlic; discard the top and place on the tray.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the vegetables; season with the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Top with the chicken thighs. Rub each thigh with 1 teaspoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until the chicken skin is golden and the carrots are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, divide the vegetables and chicken thighs among four plates.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Pure Wow for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.purewow.com/recipes/one-pan-roasted-chicken-with-carrots