Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless ( or sub chicken breasts)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ras el hanout spice blend
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- lemon zest from one small lemon, plus juice for the end
- parsley or mint for garnish or Preserved Lemon Gremolata!
- Pre-heat the grill to medium-high. (See notes for stovetop)
- Make a paste with the olive oil, ras el hanout, salt, garlic, and lemon zest, mixing together in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken, and toss to coat all sides well. You could do this a day before and refrigerate.
- Grill the thighs over medium-high heat, getting good grill marks on both sides. Move to a cooler side of the grill, cover, and grill until cooked through (to 170 F), or place in a warm 350F oven to finish.
- Right before serving, Squeeze with lemon and sprinkle with fresh herbs (mint and/or parsley) or make the flavorful Preserved Lemon Gremolata, and spoon over top.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Feasting at Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.feastingathome.com/moroccan-chicken/