Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 5 wholegrain tortillas
- 5 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon Coles Mexican Seasoning
- 2 ripe avocados, stoned, peeled, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 200g Perino tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped drained jalapeños
- 36 coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 180C. Use a 5cm round pastry cutter to cut discs from the tortillas. Place on a baking tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 4-6 mins or until light golden. Set aside until firm.
- Combine the chicken and Mexican seasoning in a medium bowl. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Combine the avocado, lime juice, red chilli and chopped coriander in a medium bowl. Season. Combine the tomato and jalapeño in a small bowl
- Place tortilla discs on a serving platter. Top each with a dollop of avocado and tomato salsa and a piece of chicken. Top each tostada with a coriander leaf. Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste.com.au for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/mini-mexican-chicken-tostadas/cxu6czkr