Preparation time: 8 hrs. 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 8 large sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 large sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons cracked pink peppercorns
- 1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 skin-on chicken thighs
- Flaky salt, such as Maldon, for seasoning
- Salad, for serving
- Mix the parsley, thyme, rosemary, garlic, shallots, black peppercorns and pink peppercorns together in a bowl. Add the olive oil to cover the herbs/spices. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Place the chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag. Add the marinade and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade, pat with a paper towel and place, fleshy-side down, on the hot grill. Grill until cooked through, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Finish with the reserved 2 tablespoons of the marinade and some flaky salt. Serve on top of your favourite salad.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food Network for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/marc-forgione/marinated-chicken-thighs-recipe-2108076