Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat on each side until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes. Cut chicken into 1-in. pieces.
- Divide greens among 4 plates; drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with chicken, mango and peas; serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mango-grilled-chicken-salad/