Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon or grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 4 (1⁄2"-thick) slices pineapple, core removed
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the grill.
- Combine the mustard, honey, chili powder, and a good sprinkle of salt and pepper, and rub all over the pork.
- Place the pork and pineapple slices on the grill.
- Grill the pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until lightly charred and softened.
- Grill the tenderloin, turning once or twice, for about 10 minutes, until lightly charred and firm (but yielding) to the touch (an internal thermometer should read no more than 160°F).
- Let the pork rest for at least 5 minutes.
- While the pork rests, chop the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
- Combine with the onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Slice the pork and serve with the salsa.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eat This, Not That for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatthis.com/grilled-pork-tenderloin-with-pineapple-salsa-recipe/