Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Cilantro-lime Sauce (Makes Roughly 2.5 Cups)
- 8 Ounces Mayo
- 7 Ounces Sour Cream
- 6 Ounces Plain Yogurt
- 2½ Ounces Lime Juice, Divided
- 1/4-1/2 Ounce Canned Chopped Chipotles In Adobo, To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Diced Jalapeño
Pico De Gallo (Makes Roughly 2 Cups)
- 8 Roma tomatoes, seeded, liquid removed and diced
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 9 Ounces Tater Tots
- 1 Pound Lobster Meat
- 4 Tablespoons Cilantro-lime Sauce (Recipe Above)
- 1/4 Cup Pico De Gallo (Recipe Above)
- 1 Lime Wedge
For the cilantro-lime sauce:
- Mix mayo, sour cream, yogurt and 1 ounce lime juice, ensuring there aren't any lumps. This is the base sauce.
- In a food processor, combine chipotles, cilantro, jalapeño and remaining lime juice.
- Mix the two sauces together until homogeneous.
For the pico de gallo:
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. If using right away, add seasoning (lime juice and zest, salt and pepper). If prepping vegetables in advance, add seasoning just before use. The pico will get watery after the seasoning is added.
For the lobster tots:
- Bake the Tater Tots according to package directions.
- Warm the lobster meat in a skillet in butter for 30 to 45 seconds until warmed through.
- Assemble, from the bottom up: Tater Tots, 2 tablespoons Cilantro-Lime Sauce, warmed lobster meat (do not chop), the Pico de Gallo and finish with remaining Cilantro-Lime Sauce drizzled on top. Serve with a lime wedge.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/lobster-tots-recipe-t260447