Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 3 hrs
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Combine the chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs.
- Place each rack of ribs on a large piece of aluminum foil, shiny side up. Wrap tightly and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high (if you don't have access to a grill, use your broiler). Unwrap ribs and baste with a few tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Grill about 5 minutes per side until browned and crispy.
- Cut the ribs between the bones and toss in a large bowl with remaining barbecue sauce. Serve hot.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/katie-lee-s-fall-bone-bbq-ribs-recipe-t157461