Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, cut 1½-inch cubes
- 1½ cups Italian salad dressing
- 1 (7-ounce) container plain 2% yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the cubed chicken into a gallon zip-top bag. Pour Italian salad dressing into the bag with the chicken cubes. Seal the top and massage the exterior of the bag to distribute the salad dressing all over the chicken. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Combine all the ingredients for the yogurt sauce into a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Transfer the yogurt sauce into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the chicken kebabs have marinated for the appropriate amount of time, clean and preheat the grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Evenly divide the marinated chicken cubes onto 4 large metal or wooden skewers. (For wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for 1 hour before skewering to prevent them from catching on fire.)
- Place the chicken skewers onto the grill and cook for 4 minutes, then flip. Continue to cook for another 4 minutes, then reduce your heat to low and finish cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about another 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked chicken kebabs to a plate and allow them to rest for 5 minutes, then serve with lemon-garlic yogurt sauce.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/italian-marinated-chicken-kebabs-lemon-garlic-yogurt-recipe-t182361