Preparation time: 4hrs 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 (16 ounces) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow baking dish, mix the salad dressing, garlic powder, and salt. Place the chicken in the bowl, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. (For best results, marinate overnight.)
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank All Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8948/italian-chicken-marinade/