Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 c. couscous
- 3/4 c. frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. fresh marjoram, oregano, or savory, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried lavender
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon, chopped
- Cook couscous per package directions. Fold in peas, basil, lemon zest, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine shrimp, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, lavender, and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add lemon juice and tarragon; toss to combine. Serve with couscous alongside.