Preparation time: 4 hrs 15 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 6 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- Handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- Handful coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- 12 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- Finely grate the zest of 2 limes into a glass or ceramic bowl and squeeze in the juice of the 6 limes, reserving the squeezed lime halves. Add the oil, chilli and herbs, then season. Add the chicken and coat in the marinade. Scatter all the squeezed lime halves over the chicken pieces, then cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Bring the chicken back to room temperature before cooking. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and season. In 2 batches, chargrill the chicken, turning, for 10-12 minutes until charred and cooked through.
- Place the chicken pieces on a warmed serving platter, top with extra coriander and green chilli, then serve immediately with lime wedges.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/herb-lime-marinated-chicken/1b29021d-87d9-4c70-a3f8-a4e39010d589?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/tx3ckwv6