Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1 summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into thick slices
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- 15-20 white mushrooms
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Soak 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes so they do not burn on the grill.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan.
- Place the vegetables on the skewers, in a pattern if possible. Once skewered, drizzle the olive oil on both sides and season the kabobs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until marked and tender. Using tongs, remove the skewers and place them on a large platter.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food and Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/al-s-grilled-vegetable-skewers-t96191