Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 medium bunch romaine, torn
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Turn; spread with mustard mixture. Grill 4 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil until tender. Stir in the vinegar and the remaining oil and mustard.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain; add to mushroom mixture.
- Serve over romaine.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-steak-and-mushroom-salad/