Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. minced chives
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (4–6 oz each)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix the butter, chives, ginger, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and rub with the oil.
- Wipe the grill grates clean and rub with a paper towel dipped in oil.
- Add the salmon skin side down and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the skin is lightly charred and crisp.
- Flip the fish and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes on the flesh side, until the flesh flakes with gentle pressure from your finger but is still slightly translucent in the middle. (We believe salmon is best served medium, but if you want yours completely cooked, leave it on for another 2 to 3 minutes.)
- Serve the salmon with a generous spoonful of the flavored butter, which should begin to melt on contact.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eat This, Not That for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatthis.com/grilled-salmon-ginger-soy-butter-recipe/