Preparation time: 1 hr
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 3 Salmon steaks with skin
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Green onions
- In the medium bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade sauce.
- Rinse salmon steaks with cold water and patted dry with paper towels. Place salmon in the glass baking dish.
- Pour homemade marinade over the salmon steaks—cover and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Preheat grill. Place salmon steaks on the bottom grill and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes until lightly brown on medium heat. Baste salmon with marinade during the grilling.
- Remove from the grill, garnish with green onions and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Arina Photography for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.arinaphotography.com/blog/grilled-salmon-steak/