Preparation time: 2 hrs
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- Vegetable oil
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pot or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the marshmallows and salt and stir until melted. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rice cereal until completely coated. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer. Set aside to cool for at least 2 hours. Cut into 12 (about 2x4-inch) rectangles.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high heat and makes sure the grates are clean and debris-free. Coat the grates with oil and then turn the grill off completely. Place the treats directly on the hot grill grates and press gently. Grill, flipping the treats with a fish or thin metal spatula halfway through, until golden-brown and grill marks appear, about 1 minute per side. Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/grilled-rice-krispie-treats-258335#post-recipe-12720