Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 3 whole scallions
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 8 slices of good bread, toasted
- hummus or goat cheese
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle the zucchini, eggplant, red pepper and scallions with olive oil and a few pinches of salt. Grill until charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the vegetables from the grill, let cool slightly, then chop everything into 1-inch pieces. Toss them in a mixing bowl with the cherry tomatoes, garlic, sherry vinegar, herbs de Provence and basil.
- Season to taste, then serve on toasted bread with a spread of goat cheese or hummus.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Love And Lemons for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.loveandlemons.com/grilled-ratatouille-tartines