Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 8-12 wooden skewers
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Summer Sauce
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F). Thread vegetables alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with Summer Sauce until coated.
- Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally and brushing with Summer Sauce, until vegetables are tender and charred in spots, 15 to 20 minutes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Southern living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.southernliving.com/recipes/grilled-ratatouille-skewers-recipe