Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Canola oil, for grill
- 12 oz. short pasta
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 red onion, cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 c. basil, roughly chopped
- 1 oz. Parmesan, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- Set up grill for direct cooking and heat to medium-high. Once hot, clean and lightly oil grates with canola oil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss together zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, onion, and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Grill, turning once, until just tender 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into pieces.
- Toss together pasta, vinegar, and grilled vegetables (drizzle with more olive oil if mixture seems dry). Fold in basil and grated Parmesan.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a36320314/grilled-ratatouille-pasta-salad-recipe/