Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds small yellow or red potatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Stir in 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes (they’ll finish cooking on the grill). Drain the potatoes and, when cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Toss the potatoes generously with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill cut-side-down for 5 to 6 minutes, or until char marks form. Flip and cook 5 minutes more until the potatoes are tender and well-charred. The time will depend on the size of the potatoes.
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper. See additional seasoning and sauce options in the post above.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Love and Lemons for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.loveandlemons.com/grilled-potatoes/