Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 eaches green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place potatoes in a bowl; add 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss to coat.
- Cook on a
- preheated grill until tender, about 30 minutes. Cool potatoes, 10 to 15 minutes; cut into quarters.
- Whisk 1/2 cup olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, garlic, and sugar together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Toss potatoes, bacon, green onions, and parsley with dressing in a bowl until evenly coated.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank All Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244205/grilled-potato-salad/