Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 5 (1-inch) slices fresh pineapple (about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 drained canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- Preheat grill.
- Place first 3 ingredients on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side. Discard stems and seeds from bell peppers; dice pineapple and bell peppers. Combine pineapple, bell pepper, onion, and remaining ingredients; toss gently.