Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1/4 c. toasted walnuts
- 3 tbsp. refrigerated pesto
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into thick slices
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tsp. salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. Stir together walnuts, pesto, and fresh lemon juice. Thin with 1 tablespoon water, if necessary. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Toss 3 zucchini and 2 yellow squash (cut lengthwise into thick slices) with olive oil and kosher salt and black pepper.
- Season 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets with salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend, and kosher salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Grill squash until tender, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Serve vegetables and chicken topped with pesto and fresh basil.