Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Honey, for drizzling
- Flaky sea salt
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Brush peaches with oil and grill cut-side down, until soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip skin-side down and grill until almost falling apart, 4 to 6 minutes more.
- Serve with ice cream, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a21087380/grilled-peaches-recipe/