Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled papaya
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a shallow dish, combine the teriyaki sauce, sherry or pineapple juice and garlic; add mahi mahi. Turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place mahi mahi on an oiled grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-mahi-mahi/