Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Green beans, trimmed
- Scallions, cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- Olive oil
- Lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chopped fresh dill
- Set up grill for direct cooking and heat to medium-high. Place cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with sugar and 1 teaspoon salt. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Toss together green beans, scallions, and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Grill in a grill basket over direct heat, tossing occasionally, until beans are charred and tender, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Toss together cucumbers, green beans, lemon zest and juice, and dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a36320528/grilled-green-bean-salad-with-cucumbers-and-dill-recipe/