Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1(12-oz.) baguette
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4minced medium garlic cloves (1 1/2 Tbsp.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Split baguette horizontally, and cut each piece in half crosswise. Cook butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small skillet over medium, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Reduce heat to low, and cover mixture to keep warm. Place bread pieces, split side down, on unoiled grill grates over medium heat (350°F to 400°F). Grill, uncovered, until slightly charred and crisp, 1 minute. Flip bread, and grill 1 minute. Remove from grill.
- Brush cut sides of bread with warm butter mixture. Cut each into thirds. Serve immediately.