Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 8 mins
- 1 pound mahimahi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 White corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded white cabbage
- ½ cup Litehouse coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro plus more for serving
- Salsa for serving
- To prepare fish: Whisk together half the olive oil, lime juice, garlic and taco seasoning. Add the mahimahi to the bowl to coat it with the marinade. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes for the fish to absorb the flavor.
- To prepare coleslaw: Toss the shredded cabbage, coleslaw dressing and fresh cilantro in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill grates with remaining olive oil and grill mahimahi for about 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Transfer fish to a plate and shred with a fork into large chunks.
- Serve the grilled mahimahi on the corn tortillas with coleslaw, avocado and salsa