Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 lbs frozen king, snow or dungeness crab legs, thawed and rinsed
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon wedges
- Melted butter, optional for dipping
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Spritz crab legs all over with olive oil spray and place on hot grill.
- Cover and cook about 7 minutes on each side, or until the meat in the center is heated through.
- Use a sharp paring knife (and a mitt or glove to handle) and cut slits along the side so it’s easy to pull the meat out.
- Remove to plates and serve with lemon wedges and melted butter, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Skinnytaste for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.skinnytaste.com/grilled-crab-legs/#recipe