Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 6 ears freshly shucked corn
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 red jalapeños, seeded and minced
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush corn with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill, uncovered, turning often, until charred, 15 to 20 minutes. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Combine corn, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, onion, and remaining ingredients. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.