Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Canola oil, for grill grates
- 1 lime, zested, then halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red chile pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/2 c. toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta
- Set up grill for direct cooking and heat to medium-high. Once hot, clean and lightly oil grates with canola oil. Combine lime zest, olive oil, chile pepper, and shallot in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred, 3 to 5 minutes. Grill lime, cut side down, until charred, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from lime into bowl with zest (you should get about 2 tablespoons). Cut kernels from cobs and toss with grilled lime vinaigrette. Fold in walnuts and feta.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a36320364/grilled-corn-salad-with-feta-walnuts-and-shallot-recipe/