Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 8 small chicken cutlets
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 lb. red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 c. cilantro
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, zest lime into small bowl and reserve. Squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lime into large bowl. Add coconut milk, sugar, and fish sauce. Whisk until sugar dissolves, then toss in cabbage and scallions until evenly coated.
- As soon as chicken comes off grill, sprinkle with lime zest. Divide chicken and slaw among serving plates. Sprinkle cilantro over slaw and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Good House Keeping for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/a28470056/grilled-chicken-with-coconut-lime-slaw-recipe/