Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 6 Chicken drumsticks
- 7:2:2 Seasoning or salt and pepper- to taste
- Cayenne pepper - optional - to taste
- Preheat grill to get a surface temp of about 450°. That is medium-high on a standard gas grill and medium on a hot gas grill. Clean and oil.
- Pat dry the drumsticks. Trim off excess skin and any loose bones/tissue especially in the joint area.
- Season to taste. You can use my 7:2:2 spice mix. A little cayenne is nice. You may want to skip the cayenne if cooking for little ones. Or use the seasoning of your choice.
- Let rest at room temperature until grill is ready
- Check grill temp if possible and place chicken on the grill. Flip about every 5 minutes until internal temp of 180°-185° degrees. About 30-35 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. They are way too hot anyway.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank 101 Cooking For Two for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.101cookingfortwo.com/art-of-drummies-grilling-chicken/